Infodapter und Lenkradinterface zu BMW
Modell: Mini (F56) 14>
Artikelnummer: 570086Einheit: Stk.
CHF 363.00 inkl. 7.7 MWST
|Manufacturer||Model||Note||Year From||Year To||Headunit||Connection|
|BMW||Mini||F56||2014||Navigation models||Quadlock (Fakra)|
The CTUBM02 Infodapter interface for the BMW Mini (F56) allows the installation of an aftermarket head unit into an OEM dashboard. The CTUBM02 helps retain steering wheel control presets as well as retaining vital features and functions which include the OEM tyre pressure functionality, the OEM engine oil check functionality, aftermarket reverse camera and parking sensors (if applicable) Note: This product is for vehicles fitted with Navigation systems only. Does not retain time/date functionality.
Features & Benefits
- Allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket head unit whilst maintaining use of your factory steering wheel controls
- Infodapter menu settings are controlled and altered via the vehicle's original steering wheel controls
- Safety: Allows you to keep your hands on the steering wheel and eyes on the road.
- Plug and play, no cutting of wires required
- Retains phone button functionality
- Retains vehicle settings and generates settings menus
- Retains parking sensor audio and generates parking sensor graphics
- Provides outputs for park brake, reverse gear, speed pulse and mute
- Provides input for aftermarket reversing camera
- The infodapter allows vehice information to be displayed on any aftermarket AV head unit.
- Choose the relevant head unit connection lead according to the make of aftermarket head unit you wish to fit
- Please check the connections in the vehicle match the harness you are purchasing
- This product has been developed through carefully documented data and research. Connects2 Ltd. cannot be held responsible for discrepancies/inconsistencies that may occur due to vehicle manufacturing changes or options, or damage that may occur in the vehicle during the installation of components. All application data is subject to change.